Thursday, April 17, 2008

OK, OK, Hillary...

Not that I'm voting for her or anything, but a couple of days ago, I heard a co-worker refer to Hillary as a "multi-headed hydra." Would a man refer to another man using that strange mythic/evoking Medusa/serpentine language?

Also, there's this sense that she's somehow an awful human being for staying in the race so long, that this points up her flaws.

A)Ron Paul is still in the Republican race (which is hysterical!).
Hillary's down 200 delegates or so. Ron is down 1,146.

B) Oh, I don't know, endurance, stamina, strength- these are bad things? In a woman, apparently so.

Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Tyler Jackson said...

wait wait wait, did I say multi-headed hydra??? I don't remember it, I should have, it sounds like something I WOULD say, but I really don't think I did.

Tyler Jackson said...

oh, and yes, I second futuristics, nice blog, A.