Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spitzer gone...finally!

I think it's very auspicious that I begin my blog after the Eliot Spitzer case has blown up. As you probably know, my station was in the lead in terms of covering the scandal so I've barely had time to breathe lately. (We broke the identity of the call girl, Ashley Dupre. Yeah, that was us!) But now with Paterson in charge, I think I'll have a lot more time on my hands.


:) 

My question about his resignation is this: Why did it take him SO LONG?

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Tyler Jackson said...

He waited so long because he had some decent advisers trying to talk him out of resigning - this is politics as usual in Albany, NY and a hit job from Wall Street - he's a man, he made a mistake, all men do, it's just not all of us are in the public spotlight ... he shouldn't have resigned.