Sunday, May 25, 2008

Instant messaging

See, this is what I do on Sundays. Read the New York Times and blog about it....

So what's interesting about this article about an internet lothario is that I don't believe a word of it. Basically, he says that he seduced all these women online even though he was a geek. And then he gets texted "I love you" and he realizes that he's a big liar and dumps them all. There's something about the generic geeky references that I don't buy- Dungeons and Dragons, Lord of the Rings- and this guy is supposed to be in college now? Wouldn't he be playing Magic Cards and watching Battlestar Gallactica?

I think the persona who wrote the article is not the man himself, that's all I'm saying.

Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Tyler Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler Jackson said...

Why do I have a hard time believing that YOU are up on geek culture?